Top 10 Benefits Of Sparkling Water With SodaStream
The small action of creating delicious sparkling water with SodaStream can have endless positive impacts on your health, community, and the planet. In this post we will highlight the top 10 benefits of sparking water for you, your loved ones, and the environment.
First, let’s break down bubbly water. Whether you call it “sparkling water,” “soda water,” “club soda,” “fizzy drinks,” “seltzer,” or just plain “bubbles,” it’s all the same thing: carbonated water. Carbonation is the act of charging regular water with sparking CO2 to create effervescent bubbles.
Carbonation in water can occur naturally, like in mineral water. In fact, sparking water has amazing health benefits beyond even the virtues of still water. If you use a SodaStream, you can actually reduce your environmental carbon footprint through our innovative, end-to-end sparkling water makers.
Let’s dive into the top 10 benefits of bespoke carbonated beverages with SodaStream:
- Hydration:You know that hydration is the cornerstone to health, but did you know that Sparkling water is just as effective as still water when it comes to hydration? Sparkling water provides the same level of hydration, plus some extra wellness perks (see below). With SodaStream you can enjoy the benefits of keeping your body adequately hydrated with more fizzy fun!
- Reduce single use plastics:It’s estimated that one SodaStream bottle can reduce as much as 3,070 single uses plastic bottles each year. In 2022 alone, One SodaStream helped save 5 billion single-use plastic bottles – enough bottles if placed end-to-end would circle the Earth 25 times!
- Reduce storage and transport: Please don’t throw-out your back lifting heavy packages of single-use plastic bottles or cans. Please don’t let those single-use plastics take precious cupboard space hostage. With just one sleek, simple kitchen appliance and the SodaStream CO2 cylinder exchange service you can reduce carbon footprint, cupboard storage and shopping cart size.
- Customized Carbonation: Control your levels of flavor and fizz with SodaStream. You’re no longer limited to mass-market options. You decide what makes your drinks delicious with personalized sparkling beverages from SodaStream. Indulge in delicious drinks your way.
- Carbon Trust: SodaStream is so proud to have achieved certification from the Carbon Trust – an international climate change and sustainability consultancy – for our Art and Terra sparkling water makers. This certification demonstrates our continued dedication to the environment and sustainability today and going forward. SodaStream enables you and your loved ones to enjoy delicious, bubbly, refreshing beverages everyday while minimizing your carbon footprint. The purchase of a SodaStream sparkling water maker today will allow you to make better beverage decisions each day and in the future, not only for you, but your community and environment too.
- Sooth Sore throats: If your throat has a tickle, try some bubbles.Sparkling water stimulates the same nerve receptors as mustard, creating an enjoyable mouth-watering sensation that has been scientifically tested to activate our swallowing reflexes and comfort those with sore throats 1. Now that’s refreshing relief!
- Better for digestion: Studies have found that drinking Sparkling water is even better than still water for improving indigestion and constipation.2 Sparking water even better https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9498686/ & https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/carbonated-water-good-or-bad Another good reason to keep hydrated with SodaStream.
- Intentional Ingredients: Wellness is a journey with as many paths as there are people. The endless personalization possibilities offered by SodaStream mean that you can be intentional about your ingredients, choosing what goes in and what stays out of your bubbly beverages.
- Negate Nausea: If your stomach is turning, you might want to turn to some sparking relief. Some people find that carbonated water, more than still water, can alleviate an upset stomach3, bloating or indigestion. Adding some bubbles might actually alleviate gas buildup and give an ultra-mild pH boost to your stomach’s pH levels.
- End-To-End Sustainability: SodaStream is an end-to-end beverage experience and sustainable ecosystem right on your kitchen counter. Our CO2 cylinders are reusable, refillable, and recyclable. We use 100% recycled pulp packaging. Our production facilities leverage solar power. All our flavor bottles worldwide are 100% recyclable (excluding the cap and sleeve). From sourcing sustainable materials to upcycling used machines, we do everything we can, so you know your beverage experiences are having a positive impact. This intentional, yet indulging, beverage ecosystem allows you to customize fizz and flavors. You can create a world of endless taste possibilities without compromising your health or the health of the environment.
As you can see there are endless benefits to drinking sparkling water from SodaStream. Sparkling water can benefit you, your loved ones, and the planet. Discover more about our innovative sparkling water makers, CO2 cylinder exchange programs, personalized flavor options and all the healthy, delicious ways you can stay hydrated at SodaStream.com
1Sparkling water stimulates the same nerve receptors as mustard and scientific testing https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9498686 & https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/carbonated-water-good-or-bad
2Sparking water even better https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9498686/ & https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/carbonated-water-good-or-bad
3Sparkling relieves upset stomach https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/carbonated-water-good-or-bad